We are delighted to share that the latest edition of Who’s Who Legal: Project Finance recognizes name partner Stephan Kyutchukov as a leading Bulgarian project finance lawyer. Stephan is listed among Bulgaria’s top four lawyers in the field of project finance for a consecutive year, as the comprehensive 2017 guide comprises of over 600 practitioners from 282 firms across 83 jurisdictions.
Stephan Kyutchukov heads DGKV’s Real Estate and Construction Practice which has always maintained a stellar reputation on the market. With over 20 years of project finance experience acting on both sides of the fence, Stephan helps clients to achieve their most ambitious projects, mainly relating to a diverse range of finance transactions with a particular emphasis on the energy and infrastructure sectors. He has steered or worked on quite a few pioneer projects such as the first concession in Bulgaria, the first bank merger in Bulgaria, etc. and has been actively involved in drafting of Bulgarian legislation and as a liaison between drafting law groups and the Bulgarian Parliament. Based on his on-the-ground in-depth knowledge about local business and legal framework, leading international legal guides have been continually ranking Stephan as one of the premier project finance law practitioners:
Chambers EMEA 2017:
• Stephan Kyutchukov possesses “really in-depth knowledge of the law”;
• “professionalism in presenting and protecting our interests during negotiations”, “market knowledge and flexibility”.
Chambers Global 2017:
• Stephan Kyutchukov is singled out by clients for his “really in-depth knowledge of the law” and his directness.
Chambers EMEA 2016:
• Stephan Kyutchukov is able to “define the best solutions for our needs as a customer”.
Legal 500 2017:
• “proactive deal-structuring advice, which helps shorten the deal cycle and maximise a successful outcome”.
Well done, Stephan!