We are delighted to share that DGKV reaffirms its leading position on the Bulgarian legal market! For a second year in a row DGKV is the only Bulgarian law firm that has been recommended as a TOP-TIER FIRM in 9 out of 11 researched practice areas in the freshly published 2018 edition of The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa! 8 lawyers are listed in elite “Leading lawyers” list, 3 – in the “Next generation lawyers” list and a total of 13 lawyers are recommended.
This reaffirmed recognition is an excellent accolade for DGKV and marks an internationally-recognised achievement consolidating our high profile among the large international law firms. Founded back in 1994, DGKV is one of the largest, oldest and most prominent business law firms in Bulgaria. For over two decades now it has played a leading role in providing legal advice to leading economic operators and shaping the Bulgarian legal framework.
This is how clients describe our work and expertise:
- Banking and Finance (Tier 1): “outstanding”, stands out for providing “a flexible service and in-depth advice”.
- Commercial, corporate and M&A (Tier 1): “technically reliable” team with extensive experience in high-value M&A.
- Dispute Resolution (Tier 1): “incredible efficiency when it comes to complex cases and tight deadlines”.
Leading individual: Angel Ganev
Next generation lawyers: Gergana Monovska
- EU and Competition (Tier 1): “an international standard” with “professional service of the highest quality”. Practice head Nikolai Gouginski is “diligent, knowledgeable and experienced in competition law”.
- Energy and natural resources (Tier 1): Practice head Milan Pandev is “a highly knowledgeable practitioner of energy law”.
Next generation lawyers: Anton Krustev
- Healthcare and life sciences (Tier 1): “consistently high-quality work”. Georgi Tzvetkov is “persistent and practical”.
Leading individual: Kalina Tchakarova
- Projects and PPP (Tier 1): “very strong” interdisciplinary group.
- Real estate and construction (Tier 1): “exceptional in every aspect of its work”.
- TMT (Tier 1): “an excellent understanding of the market”. Milka Ivanova is “a rising star in the Bulgarian telecoms market and an excellent adviser with technical and legal expertise”.
Leading individual: Violetta KunzeNext generation lawyers: Milka Ivanova
- Capital Markets (Tier 2): “clearly knowledgeable and experienced” team.
Leading individual: Vessela Stancheva-Mincheva
Complete rankings for DGKV are available at Legal 500 website.
Congratulations for the recognition!
* The Legal 500 is an independent guide, and firms and individuals are recommended purely on merit. It is the only guide to truly reflect the needs of corporate counsel by focusing on the strength in depth of the teams (practice and associates) rather than simply list individual partners.