BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING OFFICER
For over 25 years Djingov, Gouginski, Kyutchukov and Velichkov has been providing first-class legal services to international and domestic corporate clients and keeps its top position as one of Bulgaria’s leading law firms in all areas of business law. Our team consists of more than 50 lawyers, providing wide range of legal services including Real estate and Construction; Energy & utilities; Banking & Finance; M&A; Competition; Telecommunications; Taxation; Employment and Social security; Intellectual property; Pharma regulatory and Litigation.
Djingov, Gouginski, Kyutchukov and Velichkov is looking for a motivated professional for the position of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING OFFICER to work for the continuous growth of its business.
Do you want to become a part of a top tier team?
Join us if you thrive in an environment where you are genuinely empowered to lead and deliver on strategic and innovative client-facing projects. You will be dealing with some of the world’s top business names working alongside some of the world’s leading lawyers, exploiting your professional knowledge and experience. The successful candidate for this position will work well individually and as part of a team and will demonstrate our values daily. They will be analytical, enthusiastic, comfortable working with all levels of seniority and possess a strong work ethic. They should be able to demonstrate the highest quality customer service by delighting customers at every opportunity and be ready to be proactive in helping the business grow and move forward.
- Responsible for the marketing, PR and business development activities of the firm;
- Works in close cooperation with the partners and assist them in relation to marketing and business development materials;
- Prepares and keep up-to-date of the firm’s marketing and presentation materials;
- Updates lawyers’ CVs and experience databases;
- Plans and implements corporate event organization and other marketing activities;
- Develops and maintains internal and external event calendars;
- Organizes participation in conferences, workshops and other events, appointments, meetings, speaking opportunities;
- Organizes internal client events in coordination with delegated team;
- Manages the information flow, correspondence and calls in relation to marketing and business development activities;
- Prepares fee proposals, custom pitches, capacity statements and presentations with regard to domestic and international requests for proposals (RfP);
- Monitors the business environment and identifies potential clients and opportunities;
- Drafts and releases submission reports to international legal directories (i.e. Legal 500, Chambers, etc.) in coordination with the legal staff;
- Maintains company’s website and other company media pages;
- Prepares and coordinates a range of communications materials working with senior stakeholders across a variety of topics and initiatives;
- Fosters strong working relationships with colleagues across the firm to help gather news and deliver communications on the firm’s activities.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCES:
- University degree in Marketing, Public relations, Economics or Business administration would be considered as an advantage;
- Extensive experience in business development and marketing, preferably within or for professional services firms;
- Fluency in English (legal English will be considered as advantage);
- Excellent copywriting and verbal communications skills;
- MS Office proficiency (experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign would be considered as advantage);
- Ability to develop relationships and engage with people at all levels across the business;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to think around a topic (including risks, challenges, opportunities, etc.) to offer solutions;
- Be team oriented, flexible and enthusiastic with a “can-do” approach;
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and highly organised;
- Strong interpersonal skills including diplomacy, flexibility and persuasiveness to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Innovative and able to put their creative ideas into practice;
- Experience of managing social media channels including LinkedIn shall be considered as advantage;
- Experience with legal terminology in English and knowledge of the legal industry would be considered an advantage.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to become part of our team, please send your CV and cover letter in English at [email protected] by December 20th 2019.
The information provided by you in the selection process will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the applicable data protection law. We hereby inform you that we, as data controller, will process your personal data as provided by your job application for the purpose of evaluating your eligibility for the selection based on our legitimate interest to recruit suitable employees as needed. We will not transfer your personal data to third parties. We will process your data for up to 1 month after selection process closure.
Under the terms of the law you are entitled to request from our access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, to object to the processing at any time, have your data portable as well as to lodge a complaint with CPDP. Please consider the above information before submitting your application.
We thank all the applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.