DGKV’s Taxation practice head Viara Todorova has once again earned eminent international recognition! Viara has been named Taxation Lawyer of The Year – Bulgaria by the prestigious Finance Monthly Magazine Taxation Awards 2019!
Viara Todorova procures a valuable input for clients not only in respect of transactional and structuring work but also in relation to day-to-day operational issues, commercial tax matters, PE exposure, individual and corporate income taxation, treaty relief. She also has substantial experience in advising on customs regulations and regime, as well as on import and export matters. Her regular publications on tax matters and tax developments in Bulgaria assist international investors within local business environment.
Viara has been continuously recommended by the most respected international legal directories as one of the world’s leading technology lawyers:
- Chambers 2019: Viara Todorova (Band 1) is widely respected for her strong track record supporting international financial institutions and corporates involved in Bulgarian transactions, financings and projects.
- Chambers 2018 (Band 1): "an expert in VAT"
- Chambers 2017 (Band 1): "brilliant specialist in the avoidance of double taxation"; "combines perfectly a high profile of technical advice with a deep knowledge of our corporation"
- Chambers 2016 (Band 2): "very responsive, explaining things clearly"
- International Tax Review’s World Tax 2018: “a great support in all our dealings"
A truly deserved recognition for Viara!