- To whom does this notification apply?
This notice applies to you if you visit the website www.dgkv.com (the „Website“).
In the event that, while visiting the Website, you come into contact with us for any reason other than your use of the Website (e.g., legal or another service), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +359 2 9321 100 and we will provide you with our notice of personal data processing that is applicable to that type of relationship.
- Who is the data controller?
A controller is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. The controller is responsible for ensuring that the processing of personal data complies with applicable data protection legislation.
The controller of the personal data we process in connection with visits to the Website is Djingov, Gouginski, Kyutchukov & Velichkov Law Firm, with a seat and registered office in Sofia 1000, Sredets District, 10 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., floor 3, registered in the Register of Law Firms at Sofia City Court under c.c. № 13868/2006, BULSTAT 175174585 and e-mail address email@example.com ("DGKV").
- Contact details of the data controller
Contact address: Sofia, 10 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., fl. 3
Contact telephone: +359 2 9321 100
- Collection and use of personal data
DGKV only processes the minimum amount of personal data that is absolutely necessary for the specific purpose or occasion in order to enable you to use the Website, to respond to your request or to fulfil another obligation.
(а) We collect the following personal data from visitors of the Website:
- Name, phone number, and/or email address for contact if you have used our contact form.
- IP address and other data related to a terminal technical device, as well as data about the use of our web page.
- We do not collect special categories of data.
The cases in which we collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which we do so are as follows:
Types of personal data and purpose of processing
Grounds for processing personal data
Legitimate interest regarding the proper functioning and use of the Website.
End device data: IP address and other data associated with an end technical device, as well as data regarding the use of our web page.
In order to pursue our legitimate interests, we need to use endpoint data to:
· monitor how the Website is used. This helps us to detect and prevent attempts to trespass or otherwise act unlawfully or infringe upon DGKV and/or its Website. On the other hand, it also helps us to provide you, our Website visitors, with secure use of our web page and also enables us to improve the presentation and volume of information on the Website and to provide better services to users.
· protect the security and effective functioning of our web page and DGKV IT system.
Legitimate interest regarding the maintenance of the Website.
Use of the contact form.
When you write to us via our web page, it is necessary to provide a name and contact telephone number or email so that we can contact you. If you share other personal information with us in the text of your inquiry, we will process this information as necessary to respond to your questions.
We process this data on the basis of the application and at your request.
Legitimate interest to improve the quality of our services.
Regardless of your reason for sharing your personal data with us, we recommend that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (such as data regarding racial or ethnic origin, religion, health status, etc.) or any additional personal data.
- How long do we store your personal data?
DGKV processes personal data within the statutory time limits, where applicable, or to the extent that the processing is necessary for our specific purpose.
- Who can access your personal data?
Within DGKV, a limited number of partners and employees have access to personal data, depending on the specific function related to the Website. These employees have a duty of confidentiality and are only allowed to handle the data in the performance of their functions and in accordance with the company's instructions.
- Who do we share your personal data with?
In limited circumstances, the DGKV will disclose personal data to the following persons:
- IT service providers: in connection with some of the data processing, such as to troubleshoot potential Website performance and security issues. If it becomes necessary for DGKV to use the services of third parties, they will be bound by the implementation of specific data protection measures.
- State authorities and institutions, local government bodies, judicial authorities - to fulfil our obligations under the applicable law. In these cases, unless otherwise provided by law, the DGKV only provides the necessary information in aggregate and, where possible, anonymous form. In all cases, DGKV discloses data to third parties in strict compliance with the requirements and restrictions of the applicable law.
- What are your rights?
- Access: You have the right to obtain confirmation and/or detailed information, including a copy of the personal data processed about you.
- Rectification: You have the right to request that your personal data be corrected (updated) without undue delay.
- Erasure: Right to erasure of your personal data, for example, if:
(a) the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or
(b) processed unlawfully, or
(c) in the case of processing based on consent, if you withdraw your consent.
However, the right to erasure is not applicable if, for example, the processing is required to fulfill a legal obligation under the applicable law (e.g., statutory retention requirements), or to assert, exercise, or defend a legal claim is required.
- Object: you may object to the collection and further processing of your personal data where there is no legal basis for us to continue processing it.
- Withdraw your consent: it is important to know that you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data (if you have given such consent) at any time.
- Which is the responsible Complaints Office?
If you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with:
Commission for Personal Data Protection
1592 Sofia, 2 Proff. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Tel. + 359 2 91 53 518, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to email@example.com. In addition, you may contact directly: Ms. Elena Vassileva, Sofia 1000, 10 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., floor 3, T: +359 2 9321 100, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not have a standard form for exercising rights. According to the Law on Personal data Protection, your request must contain at least:
- name or email or other data that will enable us to identify you;
- a description of your request;
- your preferred form for receiving the data (if you want access to your personal data);
- signature, date of request, and preferred correspondence address.
We will use our best efforts to respond to requests to exercise rights within 14 days. In some circumstances, this may take us longer, depending on the complexity of your request. In certain statutory circumstances (for example, if you have objected to processing carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest), we may not have to comply with your request. Even if we do, we will let you know the reason for the refusal.
- How we protect your data?
We maintain a system of technical and organizational measures to protect data against unauthorized access or unlawful use and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure, access, and/or corruption or copying. Here are some of the measures we implement: limited access to personal data; a duty of confidentiality on the part of data accessors; delineated access rights to personal data by authorized personnel; access on a need-to-know basis; and maintenance of physical, electronic, and other procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal data.
In addition to the foregoing, the Website is accessible only over an encrypted connection and TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3 encryption protocol with a 2048 bit key. Data is encrypted prior to being sent to a mail server under the management of DGKV to a dedicated shared mailbox set up for this purpose with controlled access to certain persons at DGKV involved in the use of the web page.
The input data received from you is not subject to further automated processing.
All personal data is stored on a server of the DGKV. We do not engage third parties to process data in connection with the Website.
DGKV is ISO/IEC 27001:2015 certified and has developed and implemented an information security management system in accordance with the standard. We re-evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures on a regular basis in order to achieve continuous data security.
- Other questions
What happens if you do not provide Personal Data?
You are under no obligation to visit the Website or to provide personal information to use it, but some features will not work if you do not provide it. We will not be able to respond your questions if you do not provide us with the necessary contact details.
Do we use automatic processing of Personal Data without human intervention?
We do not use automated decision-making without human intervention, including through profiling, that may be relevant to you or affect you in any way.
How will the GDPR notify you of a change in the processing of personal data?
DGKV may update this notice if our services or our internal privacy policies and practices change. In the event of a change, the current version of the notice will be posted on the Website and, if consent is required for the processing of personal data, it will be requested. In the event of a material change to the information, we will further notify you by sending an email message to the extent that we have grounds to process your contact details.
Other information about your privacy
This notice applies only to the manner in which DGKV uses the personal data of the visitors to the Website. If you disclose your data to a third party (such as our business partners), the data you provide to that third party or that third party collects about you is subject to their privacy notices and practices.
- Contact details
If you have any questions about this notice or about our handling of personal data, you can contact:
Ms. Elena Vassileva, Sofia 1000, 10 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., floor 3, T: +359 2 9321100, E: email@example.com
Sofia, August 10, 2022