- Citigroup Global Markets led consortium of managers – in respect of international placement in 2018 of €400M Eurobonds listed on Euronext Dublin and dually listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange issued by the state owned Bulgarian Energy Holding.
- Citigroup Global Markets and J.P. Morgan as managers - in respect of international placement in 2021 of €600M Eurobonds listed on Euronext Dublin issued by the state owned Bulgarian Energy Holding.
- A consortium of financial institutions including Banca IMI - London Branch, Bank of China - Luxembourg Branch and J.P. Morgan Limited on EUR 550 mln euro bonds issued by Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH). The transaction represents the biggest bonds issuance by a Bulgarian issuer to date.
- Bulgarian Real Estate Fund REIT on the restructuring of its capital and follow-up public offering of new shares of the company on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange. BREF is among the three biggest real estate funds on the Bulgarian market.
- Acted for PPF a.s. in connection with a EUR 3 billion mid-term notes programme. In March 2019 PPF Arena 1 issued the first EUR 550 million tranche international bonds with a 3.125% maturing in 2026.
- Advising and assisting the Joint Lead Managers J.P. Morgan Securities plc; BNP Paribas, Citigroup Global Markets Limited, UniCredit Bank AG on the Bulgarian law aspects of the update of the Republic of Bulgaria’s Global Medium Term Note Programme (increased from EUR 8 billion to EUR 10 billion in 2020) and the concurrent Republic of Bulgaria’s issuance of EUR 2.5 billion sovereign bonds in 2020.
- Joint Lead Managers, BNP Paribas, Citigroup Global Markets Europe AG, J.P. Morgan SE and UniCredit Bank AG on matters of Bulgarian law in relation to the increase of Republic of Bulgaria’s Global Medium Term Note Programme from EUR 10 billion to EUR 12 billion in 2022 and the concurrent issuance of EUR 2.250 billion sovereign bonds in September 2022.
- Joint Lead Managers, BNP Paribas, Citigroup Global Markets Europe AG, J.P. Morgan SE and Unicredit Bank AG on matters of Bulgarian law in relation to the issuance by the Republic of Bulgaria of EUR 1.5 billion sovereign bonds under its Global Medium Term Note Programme.
- Blocks Group on the structuring and issuance of EUR 30 million secured bonds. The issuance represents one of the largest covered bonds issuances in Bulgaria over the last 5 years.
- Gradus AD in relation to the initial public offering (IPO) of its shares on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE). The company raised a total of BGN 81.4 mln from the sale of its shares, making it the largest IPO since 2007 and the second largest with regard to the amount of funds raised.
- Metric Capital Partners LLP on a mezzanine financing provided to Eastern European Electric Company II B. V., a wholly owned subsidiary of Eurohold Bulgaria AD, to partially fund the acquisition of the Czech utility CEZ a.s. Business in Bulgaria by Eurohold Group, including subsequent tender offers to the minority shareholders in the listed targets.
- Advising Euroclear SA/NV Brussels with regard to specific questions on certain aspects of Bulgarian law related to credit and collateral arrangements for secured credit extended to participants in connection with Euroclear System.