- Advised PPF Telecom Group B.V. on the Bulgarian law aspects of the sale of 30% stake in CETIN Group N.V. PPF Telecom Group B.V. retained 70% ownership of its leading telecommunications infrastructure provider operating across Central and Eastern Europe, including CETIN Bulgaria EAD.
- Advising Blantyre Capital Limited, BlackRock, EBRD and the Bulgarian Development Bank on the restructuring of Bulsatcom EAD, the leading satellite TV provider in Bulgaria.
- Advising Apple Inc. and its subsidiary Apple Distribution International Ltd in investigation initiated by the Bulgarian Competition Protection Commission (CPC) regarding alleged abuse of superior bargaining position by Apple Inc. vis-a-vis the Bulgarian Telecommunication Company regarding the supply and distribution of smartphones in Bulgaria.
- Advising Google and two of its subsidiaries in investigation of alleged unfair competition practices initiated by the CPC.
- Advised Telenor Bulgaria as a bidder in the auction process for the sale of Blizoo as well as on the potential acquisition of one of the biggest Bulgarian cable and Internet providers – NET 1 EOOD, and the local provider Telnet OOD.
- Advised on the Bulgarian law aspects and assisted the implementation of the global acquisition of the major entertainment assets of 21st Century Fox by Walt Disney Co. in Bulgaria.
- Advised Progress Software on the acquisition of Telerik AD, the most successful IT company on the Bulgarian market. This was the largest deal for an independent software company in Central and Eastern Europe), with a deal value of USD 263.5 mln.
- Advising a portfolio of leading global telecommunication operators on an ongoing basis on telecoms regulatory matters and representing them before the Communications Regulation Commission with respect to their operations in Bulgaria, as well as on contractual matters vis-à-vis their clients in Bulgaria.
- Provides recurring advice to global tech companies, OTT operators, and platforms on telecoms regulatory, AdTech, data breach notification, and security incidents procedures, as well as on consumer protection and other compliance requirements associated with their operations in Bulgaria.
- Advising a private investment group on the acquisition of one of the largest Bulgarian telecom operators. DGKV’s services included legal due diligence exercise, drafting of the transaction and financing documents.
- Advised a company, which provides computer program services, on the regulatory and licensing requirements associated with the operating of the technical infrastructure (i.e. data centres and networks).
- Advised a global entertainment company in relation to assignment of rights documents and advice on vesting and licensing of performers’ rights thereunder, as well as with regard to the payments due for secondary use of dubbed materials.
- Advising leading global automobile producers on connected cars services and related IoT issues, including telecom regulations (compliance with the requisite notifications to the respective regulators, authorisations, etc.), consumer protection, data protection, and competition matters.
- Advising a leading European truck manufacturer on the legal aspects of the implementation of IoT product monitoring the vehicle location and fuel consumption, logistics data, and other related fleet vehicle management data.
- Advising the Bulgarian subsidiary of an US operator of data centres on all regulatory aspects associated with operating of essential telecom infrastructure in Bulgaria as well as on the legal issues related to the construction of a new data centre in this country.
- Ongoing advice and assistance to Tata Communications, part of Tata group, on telecommunications and regulatory matters.