A law firm needs more than good lawyers to function efficiently. DGKV law firm recruits a number of individuals each year as personal and administrative assistants or in other supporting functions.
The firm appreciates good language skills and PC proficiency; attentiveness to detail and good clerical skills; team spirit, good interpersonal skills and friendly demeanour. Knowledge of other languages is considered an advantage.
DGKV offers a young and friendly professional environment, long-term employment and an excellent remuneration package.
We are one of the largest law firms in Bulgaria with staff of over 80 employees, providing wide range of legal services to major international clients.
We are currently looking for a person to join our team at the position of an System administrator.
• Monitor, Maintain, and Manage all servers and network devices at a site to keep them running properly;
• Design and implements new extensions to the existing computer network;
• Performance, stability and security optimizations;
• Troubleshooting of information’s systems issues (server, desktop and custom made applications) and network related problems in timely manner;
• Administer desktop computers, printers, phones, personal digital assistants and smartphones;
• Provide help-desk support to users;
• Identify user needs;
• Responsible on purchasing technical equipment.
• University degree in the field of information technology and/or 3+ years of adequate professional experience;
• Very good understanding of Windows Server (2008R2, 2012R2, 2016) Architecture;
• Very good understanding of virtualization with VMWare ESXi;
• Strong experience in maintaining, troubleshooting and monitoring of: MS SQL, MS Active directory, MS Exchange Server on-premise, AzureAD, IIS, RADIUS/RAS, WDS, PowerShell scripting;
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge in the following areas: TCP/IP stack, Dynamic Routing (OSPF with BIRD/QUAGGA) and VPN Protocols, L2 and L3 issue solving in complex multivendor environment;
• In-depth understanding of SMTP and mail flow and anti-spam technologies: Postfix, Spamassassin, Bayes, SPF, DMARC, DKIM, Spam fingerprinting.
• Good understanding of Linux servers and packages– Centos7, Debian10, FreeBSD, FreeNAS, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Firebird, Amavis & ClamAV, Squid, Snort, OpenVPN;
• Experience with Mikrotik equipment;
• Experience with iSCSI storage networks;
• Typical office software (MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, E-sign) support skills;
• Bash scripting skills will be considered as a plus;
• Experience with Dell PowerConnect Line will be considered as a plus;
• Experience with Ubiquiti products will be considered as a plus;
• Experience with video surveillance systems will be considered as a plus;
• Documentation of computer network and maintaining ISO 27001:2013 documentation and compliance;
• Good in crisis and incident management;
• Highly motivated, creative, dynamic and strong team player. Willing to work extra hours;
• Team working and multitasking person with excellent communication skills and positive attitude;
• Fluent in English;
• High availability during non-standard working hours.
• Competitive salary;
• Friendly work environment;
• Weekly team events;
• Team buildings;
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to become part of our team, please send your CV to [email protected]
Deadline for submission of applications: 18th of November, 2021.
The information provided by you in the selection process will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the applicable data protection law. We hereby inform you that we, as data controller, will process your personal data as provided by your job application for the purpose of evaluating your eligibility for the selection based on our legitimate interest to recruit suitable employees as needed. We will not transfer your personal data to third parties. We will process your data for up to 1 month after selection process closure.
Under the terms of the law you are entitled to request from our access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, to object to the processing at any time, have your data portable as well as to lodge a complaint with CPDP. Please consider the above information before submitting your application.
We thank all the applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.